The rental house is located at 7193 Yosemite Park Way, Yosemite, CA 95389
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PT AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. Pacific Time.
- This is a NON-SMOKING house.
- PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
- DAMAGE/CLEANING DEPOSIT. We do not take a cleaning deposit, but we will bill you for unreasonable damage or cleaning. You can avoid that by meeting the following provisions:
- No damage is done to rental or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated waste disposal containers.
- Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- One key is left in the lockbox and extra keys are left on the kitchen counter and front door is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out.
- PAYMENT. Please make payments in the form of credit cards, cash or personal checks payable to Thomas Lambert and Theresa Ho. Reservations are held when payment is received. Full payment is required at or before check-in.
- CANCELLATIONS. We will gladly return your deposit less a $100.00 processing fee if we are able to fill the vacancy caused by your cancellation. No refunds for cancellation with less than 30 days notice. No refunds for early departure or late cancellation.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. Undeclared guests subject to a charge of $100 per guest per night. Parties exceeding the maximum number will evicted without refund for any remaining nights.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental and the rental has a washer and dryer, but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels or blankets if you’ll be relaxing by the Merced River or Tenaya Lake. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- SELF CHECK-IN. You will receive a key-code in advance of your arrival, and will check yourself in and out unless you have made special arrangements prior to your arrival.
- RATE CHANGES. Rates subject to change without notice. The rate quoted to you at the time of booking will, of course, be honored.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- PARKING. Parking is limited to one normal-sized vehicle unless we make prior arrangements. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. If you will be driving a big RV or towing a trailer or have other special parking needs, please mention that before booking to be sure we can accommodate you. We will do the necessary snow removal for your arrival, but in event of an early departure on a snow day, you may have to clear the drive yourself.
- STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS. No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads are curvy, steep and can be icy in the winter. You are required by Federal Law to carry tire chains in a chain control area and National Park Service can require chains at any time based on conditions. You should have chains when visiting Yosemite from November through March (chain requirements may be in place on occasion as early as September or as late as May). There will be no refunds due to road conditions or weather. If you are planning to rent a car, check with your rental car company in advance about their chain policy and plan accordingly.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
If you are paying using the invoice we send you for the deposit, that will be taken as acceptance of these terms and you need not return this form.
If you will be paying by check, please sign and return this agreement with your check.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement